Thursday, October 19, 2006

Sting in the tail

30 days.25 gone very well.Last 5 going to kick and scream and make their presence known.Have a chronic case of fastbite today.Only 12:15 yet feel like I have been fasting for a few days.Irony of it is I woke for serhi.Yesterday serhi was missed and day went very well.All in the head comes to mind first.Maybe it is that.We out think ourselves making for a sting in the tail.

Going to try a mantra and see if it helps."Last 5 fast's will be easiest!".Reckone if i say it enough mind will get the picture and stop sabotagin my humble efforts.

1 comment:

Thu said...

This has been, by far, the easiest ramadaan for me as yet! Thanks goes to a special someone who made a huge diff in my life....in so many diff ways!!Life isnt always as bad as it seems, its the way we tend to look at things and what we make of it that makes it good or bad! :-)