Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Ungrateful

Been bitching and moaning these last few weeks.Summer was taking it's own time to get to East London.Every weekend for the last 7 odd weeks has been raining.Week would be fairly dry but coldish and the weekends wet.So one moans and groans.Well today summer kicked in and you know what?I want rain and cold.Cant take this.I am sweating like a pig.Everyone you walk past's smellys funky.

I work in a retail outlet.A very busy one.My office is in the basement downstairs.And I cant take this.It too hot.Cant think can move cant function.

Willing to bet though when the rain does come first thought going to be how much I hate the rain.

1 comment:

Thu said...

good luck......hope it gets better for you, im loving the heat though,and its ten times hotter here in aussie:-)mwah