Friday, November 24, 2006

What I Should Have Said!!!!

Yes I do miss you!

Could we sort this out in January please?

Would it be wrong to ask you to wait till January before making any big decisions?

I am really afraid of letting you down, so much so that I will rather turn you down than accept your offer on the off chance that I will let you down.(Terrible logic I know but fear does weird things)

These are a few of the things I have wanted to say but have been too afraid to say.They say we learn from our mistakes.But wat happens when our mistakes scar us and we land up doing stupid things to avoid any more of those scars.Is it sensible to change our whole outlook and character because once upon time it casued us some hurt and guilt.Should we over promise and make sure we deliver or should we under promise and over deliver.Or do we risk losing too much by under promising.Oh what a web we weave ourselves in our efforts to be safer!!!!!!

1 comment:

Thu said...

I THINK YOU ARE WAY TOO ANALYTICAL WITH EVERY SITUATION YOU ENCOUNTER!WHY LET YOUR FEARS RULE YOUR LIFE WHEN YOU CAN LIVE A FEARLESS,DOUBTLESS LIFE INSTEAD AND BE HAPPY TOO!!! WHY NOT LIVE FOR NOW AND FORGET ABOUT TOMORROW AS TOMORROW MAY NEVER BE! BUT THATS JUST MY VIEW.......THE REAL AND FINAL CHOICES LIE IN YOUR HANDS!WHATEVE THOSE MAY BE, I HOPE IT WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY IN THE END.