Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Your Word.

In this day and age I think a person's word has no value.Have had the luxury of hearing someone who agreed on something go on like nothing was said.I am not claiming to be a saint myself but there are cruel callous morally depraved bastards in this world that would screw their own mother over if they could make a quick buck.And I being the idiot I am have gotten into bed with one of em.Should have known better and only have myself to blame.Really need to have less fate in ppl.Keep on getting my nuts handed to me on a sliver platter by bastards like this.Wish I would learn or at the least my bullshit radar would actually work for once.Well enough ranting for now.Need to be more careful in future.

A favour to ask of all you people out there.If you say something have the decency to follow through on your word.Esp if it with someone you have power over.

We thought, because we had power, we had wisdom.
Stephen Vincent Benet

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
Abraham Lincoln

No comments: