Wednesday, December 27, 2006

In Memory of Ponky Papa and Aunty Yasmin

In the depth of your hopes and desires lies your silent knowledge of the beyond;And like seeds dreaming beneath the snow your heart dreams of spring.Trust the dreams, for in them is hidden the gate to eternity.Your fear of death is but the trembling of the shepherd when he stands before the king whose hand is to be laid upon him in honour.Is the shepherd not joyful beneath his trembling, that he shall wear the mark of the king?Yet is he not more mindful of his trembling?

Khalil Gibran

Feel's like just yesterday that we spoke.We were suppose to meet on Saturday.To catch and to chat.When I heard that you had been in an accident the first thought was "oh no, not again", you being the one with the accident thing monopolised.And then came the "we have heard the Ebu and auntie Yasmin have passed away".A chill came over me.You cant be dead I willed myself to believe.And then came the second call.Confirmation of my worst fear.I have not shed a tear yet.Not that i don't want to but if I don't maybe this will all be a bad dream.You were not suppose to have gone so soon.Parents are not suppose to bury their children.

May you be granted Janaat ul Firdous and insha Allah your children gain the strentgh and sabr to overcome this great agony........................................