Monday, November 06, 2006

Our Bleak Future

"Hey Sipho! I have a cow for you for just R500!"
"E yoh, Bongani! I'll take it - you can bring it to me tomorrow!"
The next day: "Sorry Sipho, but the cow died last night ."
"Hauw.. So, ok then. Just give me my money back."
"Sorry Sipho, I did already spent that money.."
"Eish! So, ok then. Just bring me the dead cow."
So, Bongani brought the dead cow to Sipho the next morning. A few
weeks later, Bongani bumped into Sipho and asked him what he did with the
dead cow: "You won't believe, Bongani! I made a raffle for the cow, and I sold
251 tickets for R5 each! I made a profit of R850! But, I didn't tell anyone
the cow was dead.."
"Yoh! And the people they didn't complain?"
"Eish! Only the guy which won! So, I gave him back his R5 and he was
happy!"

Sipho is now in parliament ..

This total cracks me up but scares me as well.

No comments: