Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I Hate Accounting

Got my results for Oct-Nov exams.I failed acn-101 again (see post for Monday, October 09, 2006).This is seriously pissing me off.This has been the 4th time that I have written this paper.Really studied hard this time.Actually thought I would be ending this cycle.Well lets hope June-July 2007 will be a better period for me and acn.

On a happy note as per last week's resolution I passed my INF 3 module.Really happy bout that one.Fair enough I have been doing networking for a few years but the volume of work was staggering.Got to thank the man up there for that one.

Well going to cut this post short here.Silly season etc etc.Tons of boxes to sort and loads of other things to do.


Look fwd to a "Happy Feet" blog soon.Watched last night........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate accounting too.