Sunday, December 10, 2006

Silly Season Update.

Sunday the 1oth of December and I working.Found out I was working at 8:45 this morning.Got here at bout 9:20.Thank God I was so tired last night and went to bed early otherwise would have been torture this morn.

While on the topic of last night have to admit I had big blogging plans but things went tit's up on me.Hired four movies and figured would watch and blog em.This is what happen:

1.New World - Passed out 20 min into the movie and have very lil recollection of what I watched though do remember it being very slow.

2.Failure to Launch - Woke when there was 20 odd min left.Roomy was bored so started watching.Seems funny but not really keen to watch seeing as how I caught the tail end already.

3.Misstress of Spice - Crap.Pretty lead and nice spice ideas but crap crap crap.No substance what so ever.Rai should stick to bollywood and leave hollywood to it's own demise.Dont watch.Not now not ever.

4.A Scanner Darkly - Art house flick.Cartoon.Good cast but extremelly hard to follow or make any sense of.Watched bout half and called it a night.

Think I need to review my movie hiring tactic's.Hired 4 liked 0 is a terrible score.Let's hope I get out of here early.Might get a chance to redeem myself.

Till the next time..........................

1 comment:

Reel Fanatic said...

You certainly didn't miss anything in The New World .. man, was that flick boring