Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Why Do I Blog?

Was touched today by someones action.Friend of mine came across blog and took time out mail me bout it.Nice knowing people still do things out of the goodness of their hearts and not for any other sinister reason.

The mail got me thinking.Why do I blog?

- Venting
- Commenting bout things I might otherwise not comment on for a host of reasons
- Saying things I did not say
- Interacting with people namely bloggers

That's why I blog in a nutshell or so I thought.

At the same time was made aware that there a lot of anger and harshness that comes across.
It was at this point that I realised that in an effort to make my life more happy in the real world I have been off loading a lot of anger and crap on this blog.And it working.Not as well as I wish it was but these are still early days.

In an effort to put some happiness and joy to I promise to blog one happy moment every week.It a lil I know but figure it a start there too.Maybe one day I would have worked all this emo crap out of my system and will be a happy, jolly, cheerful blogger.Stayed tuned folks.........

No comments: